The following APIs are used to integrate subscription for Net Banking, Cards, and UPI:
Test Environment Limitation
You cannot perform the payment consent transaction with the PayU Test environment.
- _payment API: The Payment Consent Transaction using _payment API is used. For integrating using various integrations, refer to:
- pre_debit_SI API: The Pre-Debit Notification API section describes how to use this API to notify the customers before a recurring transaction.
- si_transaction API: The Recurring Payment Transaction API section describes how to use this API to initiate a recurring transaction for a customer.
The following sections describe how to cancel or modify the recurring payment for cards:
- Check Mandate Status API
- Modify the Recurring Payments for a Card
- Cancel the Recurring Payment for Cards
The following API commands are applicable only for UPI:
- upi_mandate_status: Used to understand the current state of the UPI mandate at any time. For more information, refer to Get Mandate Status API (for UPI only).
- upi_mandate_modify: Used to modify an existing UPI Recurring Payment Registration. For more information, Modify the Recurring Payment for UPI.
- upi_mandate_revoke: Used to cancel a UPI Recurring Payment Registration. For more information, refer to Cancel the Recurring Payment for UPI.
Updated 9 days ago