PayU Point of Sale (POS) terminals are Electronic Data capture machines that facilitate the collection of customer payments at stores via payment methods such as cards, UPI QR and EMI. PayU provides four types of terminals with advanced, state-of-the-art technology that businesses can choose to collect payments from the customer in an integrated or non-integrated manner. PayU also provides advanced SDK and API integrations for merchants to integrate their billing/ERP applications with PayU terminals to enhance the merchant experience.
The types of terminals available are:
- SMART POS WITH PRINTER
- SMART POS
- MPOS TERMINAL
- ANDROID TERMINAL
PayU Smart POS Printer terminal is a compact and easily portable terminal with an inbuilt thermal printer that enables businesses to collect payments with various payment options.
PayU Smart POS with Printer comes with the following features:
- Linux OS with inbuilt thermal printer
- Keypad for PIN entry
- Insert/Swipe/Tap card functionality
- Connectivity: GPRS/Wi-Fi
PayU mobile POS terminal is a compact and easily portable terminal that enables businesses to collect payment by installing a PayU software application on the Android & iOS smartphone, and then connecting to a device through Bluetooth, or you can perform SDK integration and start accepting payments.
PayU MPOS comes with the following features:
- The app supports Android & i0S platform
- Communication: Bluetooth v2.1-v4.0
- Lightweight portable device; can be used to collect payments in delivery use cases
- Digital charge slips to the customer’s mobile
The PayU Android terminal features an advanced 5-inch touch screen display, an inbuilt printer, and a wide range of services to enhance merchant experiences. Furthermore, it has integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 4G capabilities.
PayU Android Terminal comes with the following features:
- Innovative design; compact and handy
- App supports 5.1 & 7.0 version
- Android OS-based, dual CPU design
- Standard 4G, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth connectivity
- PCI 5.X, EMV, TQM safety certified
Updated about 2 months ago