The OTP Assist SDK provides a complete authentication flow for card transactions. It offers to capture OTP in your app without any redirection to the bank’s 3Dsecure/ACS page. This means that there’s one less point of failure in the checkout process and a faster completion rate for transactions. The OTP Assist SDK will auto-read and submit OTP on behalf of the user.
Watch the video to quickly get started with Native OTP Assist Android SDK
The Native OTP Assist SDK gives you the following key capabilities:
- Read OTP on your app without redirecting to the bank page, for eligible bins.
- If the bin is not eligible, then it will redirect to the bank’s 3d-secure/ACS page.
- Support for Android native SMS permission, as well as Google Consent API.
Native OTP flow is supported for most debit and credit cards issued by top banks. The list keeps growing and we recommend connecting with your account manager to have the new flows activated for your account.
|Bank Name||Card Scheme|
|State Bank of India||Visa, Master, Rupay|
|HDFC Bank||Visa, Master, Rupay, Diners|
|ICICI Bank||Visa, Master|
|Axis Bank||Visa, Master|
|Kotak Bank||Visa, Master|
|Standard Chartered Bank||Visa, Master|
- The SDK runs a BIN check before proceeding with the Native OTP experience. You may run BIN check independently if you wish. Reach out to our support team to get started using “[email protected]“.
There are few bins that are not eligible for native OTP flow even the Bank and card scheme are eligible.
- Bank downtime will affect the performance of this flow.
Updated 4 months ago