To access the Dashboard, you need to register on the PayU website. For more information, refer to Register for a Merchant Account.
The features grouped by sections on the Dashboard navigation menu (on the left pane):
Business Summary: Snapshot of your account’s data points, including Transaction Value, No. of transactions, Success Rate, Transaction Trend, KYC status (if incomplete), etc.
- Transactions: Summary of all captured transactions with details of revenue generated, refunds, and success rate of transactions made for the selected date range.
- Settlements: Summary of all completed settlements with details of Settlement Amount, Total Sales, along with Total Deductions for the selected time frame.
- Chargeback: View all the chargebacks raised by customers to issuing bank.
- Payment Gateway: Get the API key and Salt or Client ID and Secret for various API integrations.
- Payment Links: Share the payment link with customers to collect payments from them. Create single or bulk payment links using Dashboard.
- Invoices: Create professional invoices and email them to your customers. This helps your customers, wherever they are, can pay you faster. Use the Invoices module of PayU Dashboard to send or manage invoices
- Payment Buttons: Create buttons on your website or blogs to collect payments or donations from your customers without writing code or no knowledge of coding.
Launchpad Manage your stores on BigCommerce where you have configured PayU as the payment gateway.
- Split & Transfer Payments: Split a transaction based on the number of sellers involved in the particular transaction.
- Payouts: View, create, and check the statuses of the payouts corresponding to the accounts you have.
Domestic Money Transfer Transfer money to any bank account in India in compliance with the DMT guidelines.
- Beneficiary: Create beneficiaries, view complete information beneficiaries, and view active or Inactive beneficiaries.
- Bank Accounts: Open a bank account for your business.
- Vendor Payments: Manage vendors and create bills for vendors . View of all bills along with the outstanding bill amount and the details of vendors.
- Integrations: Integrate with PayU partners to manage vendors or make payments to them.
Early Settlements: Avail instant credit based on your past Amazon settlements. This is for Amazon sellers only.
Advanced Settlements Get a line of credit to take a loan & repay through your PayU PG settlements.
Link your accounts with leading eCommerce platforms to collate view of sales and payments. Reconcile accounts, and get notification and alerts for smooth business operations.
- Reports: View or schedule reports of various Dashboard modules.
- Settings: Update your profile, configure your brand settings, configure webhook, and manage users so that employees in your organization can use the Dashboard.
- Refer & Earn: Refer your partners to earn incentives.
- PayU Academy: Learn PayU products at your convenience and get access to recent webinars and discussions to improve your business.
Updated 10 days ago