The PayU SDK for java enables you to easily work with the APIs of PayU by integrating this SDK within your base system. With our SDK, you do not need to worry about low-level details for API integration and with a few lines of code and a function call, get started within a few minutes. To install Java Web SDK, refer to integraton steps.
The following features are supported in the Java SDK:
- Create a Payment form.
- Verify the transaction or check the transaction status.
- Initiate/cancel refunds and check the status of a refund.
- Retrieve settlement details that the bank has to settle you.
- Get information on eligible payment options and PG/BANK downtime details.
- Check the customer’s eligibility for EMI and get the amount according to the EMI interest.
- Create/Expire invoice link through the function.
Updated 7 days ago