CocoaPods manages library dependencies for your Xcode projects. The dependencies for your projects are specified in a single text file called a
podfile. For more information on installing CocoaPods, refer to the CocoaPods Documentation. This section describes the following to integrate with CocoaPods:
- Integrate with CocoaPods
- Integrate using Swift Package Manager
To integrate with CocoaPods:
- Navigate inside your project directory from the terminal:
- Create a pod file using the following command on the terminal:
The editor is displayed on the terminal.
- Add the following code in the editor:
target 'YourProjectName' do pod 'PayUIndia-PG-SDK' end
Where ‘YourProjectName’ must be substituted with your project name.
- Press the Ctrl+X key to save and close the editor.
- Enter the following command on the terminal:
- Navigate to your project folder and open .xcworkspace.
You will find PayUIndia-PG-SDK in this pods folder.
You can integrate PayUIndia-PG-SDK with your app or SDK using the following methods:
- Using Xcode — Navigate to the File > Add Package menu and add the package in the following GitHub location: https://github.com/payu-intrepos/iOS-SDK
- Using Package.Swift: Add the following line to Package.swift dependencies:
.package(name: "PayUIndia-PG-SDK", url: "https://github.com/payu-intrepos/iOS-SDK", from: "7.1.0")
Updated about 2 months ago