When the order goes through, the customer is taken to PayU to make a secure payment.
- Store Account on the BigCommerce website
- PayU Merchant Key and Salt
Before you begin:
Register for a account with PayU before you start integration. For more information, refer to Register for a Merchant Account.
You can install the PayU plugin on the BigCommerce platform quickly, and no further configuration is required.
To install the PayU plugin for BigCommerce:
- Log on to your BigCommerce store account.
- Scroll down the page and click Complete Setup.
The PayU Plugin page is displayed.
Click Get This App.
You are redirected to the Pay website, and a page similar to the following is displayed:
- Click Log In.
Note: If you do not have a BigCommerce store account, use the Sign up button and create an account.
The PayU plugin installation page similar to the following is displayed on the BigCommerce store account:
The PayU is requesting to update its access to your BigCommerce store page is displayed.
Select the check box to acknowledge the PCI-DSS compliance.
A page similar to the following is displayed.
- Click Link Existing Account.
Note: If you do not have a merchant account with PayU, click the Create New Merchant button and create an account. For more information, refer to Register for a Merchant Account.
The PayU Link Existing Account page is displayed.
- Enter the details as described in the following table. For more information on merchant key and salt, refer to Generate Merchant Key and Salt.
|Merchant Key||Enter the merchant key that was provided by PayU.|
|Merchant ID||Enter your production account key for the Production environment.|
|Merchant Salt||Enter your Salt for Production environment.|
Reference: For more information on how to generate the Key and Salt, refer to any of the following:
- Sandbox: Generate Test Merchant Key and Salt
- Production: Generate Merchant Key and Salt on PayU Dashboard
The PayU Settings page is displayed.
- Click the Enable PayU payments toggle button to enable payments with PayU.
PayU recommends this step to reconcile with PayU’s database after you receive the response. Verify the transaction details using the Verification Payment API. For API reference, refer to Verify Payment API.
Updated 2 days ago