The wallet management involves the following APIs:
- Create Wallet/Card API: This API will be required by the merchants to register the customer for wallet.
- Retrieve Customer Record API: This API will be required by Merchants to fetch customer details and balance present in the customer wallet.
- Update Profile API: This API will be used to update the customer profile details.
- Block Wallet/Card API: This API will be used to block the customer wallet. Wallet can be blocked temporarily or permanent basis merchant use-case.
- Unblock Wallet/Card API: This API can be used to unblock Wallet. Please note, if wallet is permanently blocked, it can’t be unblocked using this API.
- Top-up Journey: This will be a combination of two flows:
- Transaction through any payment method: This will be required to debit the customer account using UPI, cards, Net Banking, etc.
- Unload API: To load the money in the wallet post receiving success of the transaction.
- Check Status API: This will be requied to check status of the load API used in the top-up journey.
- Statement Inquiry API This API can be used to fetch wallet transaction data between specific range.
Updated about 2 months ago