PayU has tied up with AD-1 CATEGORY bank (ICICI) to do the settlement. This account is owned/controlled by PayU and acts as an “Import Collection (IC) Account.”
- Funds will be transferred by acquirers into PayU’s Nodal HDFC only; from HDFC Nodal, it will be moved internally into IC Account. This is an automated process.
- PayU instructs ICICI bank to make the transfer to merchants over a file shared through SFTP. After it is transferred, ICICI shares a response file and marks the UTR.
- Invoice copies are shared with the ICICI team every fortnight for the transaction to be settled.
Transactional flows & integrations remain the same for OPGSP merchants, and merchants need to perform the following:
- Merchant has to share invoice numbers in the UDF5 field while doing transactions in real-time.
- Post successful transaction, invoice/AWB copy has to be submitted.
Updated 4 months ago