To download and install the PayU archive for the OpenCart plugin:
- Ensure that the OpenCart plugin is installed.
- Download the PayU OpenCard integration archive for the OpenCart 3.x version you are using:
- Install the downloaded archive using Extensions > Extension Installer. For more information, refer to the OpenCart Documentation.
Before you begin:
Register for a account with PayU before you start integration. For more information, refer to Register for a Merchant Account.
To configure OpenCart after installing the PayU plugin:
Enable PayU in Payment settings section from OpenCart admin panel.
Navigate to the Payments page.
The Payments page is displayed.
Click the Edit button for the PayU entry.
The PayU configuration page is displayed.
- Enter the configuration details as in the following table:
|Merchant ID INR||Enter the test key for the Test environment or the Production key for the Production environment.|
|Salt INR||Enter the test salt for the Test environment or Production salt for the Production environment.|
|Mode||Select any of the following gateway environments from the Mode drop-down list to which customer payment details will be redirected to.|
- Test: This is the Test environment and no actual fund transfer will take place.
- Production: This is the Live environment. Use this value only for your website in production. Payments sent in the production environment will get processed. For more information, refer to Generate Merchant Key and Salt.
|Status||Select Enable from the drop-down list to enable the module.|
|Payment Gateway||Select PayUBiz from the drop-down list if you want to redirect to the PayUbiz page for payments.|
|Bank Code||Select PayUBiz Bank Code from this drop-down list.|
Reference: For more information on how to generate the Key and Salt, refer to any of the following:
- Map all the possible states of a transaction from PayU with the corresponding OpenCart status.
- Select the PayUBiz Payment Gateway method on the checkout page.
- Perform a test transaction.
Note: After configuring the Test environment, use the test card details to test the payment. For more information, refer to Test Cards, UPI ID and Wallets.
The successful payment confirmation message is displayed if the payment is successful.
PayU recommends this step to reconcile with PayU’s database after you receive the response. Verify the transaction details using the Verification Payment API. For API reference, refer to Verify Payment API.
When you are integrating PayU plugin with OpenCart, at times you may encounter some issues. This section describes the recommended steps to troubleshoot any issues which you face while integration with OpenCart.
Check whether the merchant API key and Salt are configured accurately and navigate to Merchant Dashboard and verify these values. For more information, refer to Configure OpenCart. For more information on generating API key and salt, refer to Generate Test Merchant Key and Salt.
Updated about 8 hours ago