This section describes how to collect payments with EMI and the customer journey on the PayU Payment page.
- Make the transaction request to PayU. For more information on request, refer to Collect Payment API - Merchant Hosted Checkout
- Customer Submits Payment Details on the PayU Payment page using the following steps:
- Select EMI on the PayU Payment page.
- Select the Credit Card EMI option. Based on your eligibility you can choose other emi options too. For this example,we have chosen the Credit Card EMI of HDFC bank.
- Enter the credit card details, then select the EMI tenure under the EMI plans section.
- Enter the OTP sent to the mobile for card validation.
- Check the response From PayU and look for the following params and their values:
Updated about 2 months ago