The PayU SDK for NodeJS lets you to easily work with PayU APIs by integrating this SDK within your base system. With NodeJS SDK, you do not need to worry about low-level details for API integration and with a few lines of code and a function call, get started within a few minutes. To install NodeJS Web SDK, refer to Install NodeJS Web SDK.
The following features are supported in the NodeJS SDK:
- Create a Payment form.
- Verify the transaction or check the transaction status.
- Initiate/cancel refunds and check the status of a refund.
- Retrieve settlement details that the bank has to settle you.
- Get information on eligible payment options and PG/BANK downtime details.
- Check the customer’s eligibility for EMI and get the amount according to the EMI interest.
- Create/Expire invoice link through the function.
Updated 3 months ago