To integrate vault with the Simple REST APIs, this section describes the following:
To use tokenisation, you need to get the Token Requestor onboarding to be done. Contact your PayU Key Account Manager (KAM) to get the onboarding done.
- Get the customer’s consent on token creation on their checkout page.
Note: This 2FA is done as per RBI guidelines and you need to be PCI-DSS compliant to store your customer’s card details.
- Initiate the payment call to process the transaction with the card details.
- After the payment response is received as successful, you will trigger the save_user_card API to get save_card_token. For more information, refer to Save a Card API
- The response received will provide the PayU reference ID and the network/issuer tokens, if the merchant is PCI-DSS compliant.
- If the transaction is to be processed through PayU:
- Send the card token, network token, or issuer token and other details in the _payment API. For more information, refer to Collect Payments - Save Card
- If the transaction is to be processed outside PayU:
- Call the get_payment_details API with the PayU/Network token and get the TAVV/cryptogram. For more information, refer to Get User Cards API
- After the token and cryptogram is available, you will be able to do transaction with the preferred PA/PG.
- To make any changes in the card token already created, you need to call the edit_user_card API. For more information, refer to Edit a Saved Card API.
- To delete any token to comply with customer consent management, you need to call delete_user_card. For more information, refer to Delete a Saved Card API
Updated 7 days ago