The report section enables you to generate, download and schedule the reports for the following dashboard variables:
- Transaction: These reports will fetch data for your transactions like payment, Customer Information, and Status.
- Settlements: These reports will show you settlements initiated, paused, and processed with details like service fees.
- Refunds: These reports will fetch you the details of refunds that were initiated and their statuses through the cycle.
- TDRReport: These are monthly invoices from PayU for service fees and tax.
- Payouts: These reports will show you the payouts data like amount disbursed, beneficiary and status.
- Buttons: These reports will fetch you the transactional data like amount collected and status for your payment buttons
- PaymentsLinks: These reports will fetch you the transactional data like the amount collected and status for your payment links.
- Invoices: These reports will fetch you the transactional data like the amount collected and the status of your invoices.
Use the Generate Report button to generate the desired report type.
To generate a report:
- Navigate to Dashboard > Reports.
Click Generate Report.
The Generate Report pop-up page is displayed.
- Select the report type from the Select Report Type drop-down list.
- Select the date range from the calendar view.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the Filters drop-down list.
- Select the check boxes against the source in the Filters drop-down list which you wish to print on the report.
Note: Use the Clear All option to reset the field selection.
Select the file format CSV or XLSX from the drop-down list.
Click Download & Share.
A dialog box is displayed to confirm the report has been generated.
- Perform any of the following steps:
- Click Download Report to download the report.
- Click Share, enter the recipient email ID and then click Share to complete the action.
Note: You can share the report to multiple email IDs by entering the comma-separated entries.
To schedule certain reports:
Navigate to Analytics > Reports
Select Generate Report on any of the tile for which you want to schedule report.
Select the Scheduled Reports tab.
The Scheduled Reports tab is displayed.
Select the desired report type from the drop-down list.
Click to select the Start and End date from the calendar view.
Select the desired frequency Daily, Weekly or Monthly from the drop-down list.
Select the preferred time for report generation from the drop-down list.
Select the required Source, Payment method, or Transaction Status options given in the Filters field.
Select the file format (CSV or XLSX) from the drop-down list
Enter the recipient email addresses in the Enter Email field to receive the report.
Note: Use the Add Another Email option to add more mail IDs, but the report can be scheduled only for two email IDs at a time.
- Click Schedule to complete the action.The history of downloaded and scheduled reports is available in this section. You can download them again using the download option using the options under the Actions menu.
You can generate and download various reports to analyse the performance of your business and Payouts. To generate the Payouts report:
Click the Reports menu of the navigation bar to visit Reports screen.2. Select Payouts tile. On clicking, the Generate Reports page gets displayed.3. Select Payouts from the Select Report Type drop-down list (if not selected). By default, the report type is selected as Payouts.
A page containing the following tabs is displayed.
Updated 2 months ago