Create a No-Cost EMI offer as described in this section and then you can collect payments from your customers using PayU Hosted (Non-seamless) or Merchant Hosted (Seamless) Checkout integration as described in the following sections:
- PayU Hosted
- Merchant Hosted Checkout
- Select the discount type
- Add basic details of the offer
- Include the offer rules or limitations
- Configure the payment modes which can avail the offer
- Review the offer
Navigate to .Offers Dashboard.
Click Create an Offer at the top-right corner.
The Create New Offer page is displayed.
- Select No Cost EMI.
The Basic Offer Details page is displayed.
Add the basic details. For more information, refer to Create an Instant Discount or Cashback Offer.
After you complete the above details and click Save & Process.
The Set Offer Rules page is displayed.
When you are creating an offer, you can choose to save the incomplete offer details in the Draft state using the Save as Draft & Exit button at the top-right corner and publish it later.
- Enter the offer rules and limitations on the Set Offer Rules page. For more information, refer to Create an Instant Discount or Cashback Offer.
- After you complete the above details and click Save & Process.
Note: You can choose either to specify the count or amount based on the Counter or Budget amount option.
After you complete the above details and click Save & Proceed.
The Setup Payment options of your offer page is displayed.
To complete the offer details for No Cost EMI:
- Select any of the following options from the Select EMI Type drop-down list:
- Cards (Credit/Debit) EMI
- Cardless EMI
Note: Currently, only the Cards (Credit/Debit) EMI option is enabled and Cardless EMI will be made available by PayU soon.
The Setup Payment options of your offer page is updated to display the options for Cards EMI.
Click Add Payment Option.
The offer for the debit card payment option gets added to the Setup Payment options of your offer page.
Select EMI to add the cards supporting No-Cost EMI.
Enter the details as described in the Setup EMI Options page. For more information, refer to Create an Instant Discount or Cashback Offer.
Select Yes in the Subvent GST field to subvent the GST for the customers.
Notes: The following must be taken care if you select the Subvent GST check box:
- Create these types of offers if there is an agreement with the bank/brand. Reach out to KAM for any queries
- Bank share, brand share, and merchant share should all add up to 100%
- You will receive your reconciliation reports in this email
- Reconciliation will be possible only after the refund window
- Click Save & Proceed.
The Preview of Cashback Offer page summarizes the details you provided in Step 2 to Step 4.
- Review all the configurations added before you make the offer available to your customers.
- Click the Edit button to return back to the corresponding page and update the configuration.
- Click Publish Offer to make it available to customers.
Updated 8 days ago