PayU supports only PayU Hosted Checkout (non-seamless) and Merchant Hosted Checkout integration (seamless) using this API. Server-to-Server (S2S) integration is not be supported for Sodexo.
This section describes the parameters required to collect payments using the Sodexo card with PayU Hosted Checkout integration (using the _payment API) with parameters to enforce only the Sodexo card in the mealcard category or hide it.
- Post the transaction request to PayU
- Customer submits payment details on PayU Page
- Check the response from PayU
The following describe the characteristics and workflow involved using PayU Hosted Checkout Integration with Sodexo:
- The existing _payment API used to initiate payments for online transactions will be used to initiate payments for Sodexo payment option.
- In case the merchant wants to enforce Sodexo payment option on our check out page, enforce_paymethod value should be passed as SODEXO.
- In case merchant wants to drop the Sodexo payment option under the mealcard category on the PayU checkout page, then drop_category value should be passed as MC|SODEXO. In case the entire mealcard category need to be dropped, then value should be passed as MC. Currently, PayU only supports the Sodexo payment option in the mealcard category.
For more information enforcing or hiding Sodexo payment option, refer to Collect Payment API - PayU Hosted Checkout
- Merchant initiates payment & redirects the customer to PayU’s check out page to choose a payment option of their choice.
- Customer selects the Sodexo payment option available on the PayU’s check out page & either enters new card details or selects already saved Sodexo card.
- In case customer want’s to use an already saved Sodexo card, PayU will only allow that, provided the balance available in the card is greater than or equal to transaction amount.
- The customer is then re-directed to Sodexo ACS page, where the customer can enter the PIN and complete the payment.
- Once PayU receives a successful confirmation from Sodexo, we will provide a confirmation to merchant via webhook or merchant can use our status check API to fetch the transaction status.
The parameters for the Sodexo card remain the same for as mentioned in the Collect Payment API - PayU Hosted Checkout.
If you wish to enforce the Sodexo card payment and hide other cards, you can use the following parameters and other PayU Hosted Checkout parameters according to your requirements.
|enforce_paymethod||This parameter allows you to customize the payment options for each individual transaction. To enforce Sodexo card as the payment method, specify SODEXO.||SODEXO|
If you wish to hide the Sodexo card payment in the mealcard category, you can use the following parameters and other PayU Hosted Checkout parameters according to your requirements.
|This parameter is used to customize the payment options for each individual transaction. To drop the Sodexo card payment with PayU Hosted Checkout integration, specify mealcard|SODEXO.||mealcard|SODEXO|
|Currently, PayU India only supports the Sodexo payment option under the mealcard category.
For a sample request, refer to Collect Payment API - PayU Hosted Checkout. under API Reference..
The customer selects the Sodexo payment option on PayU’s page.
After the customer selects the Sodexo payment mode, PayU gets the Sodexo card details from the customer.
The customer performs the authorization or authentication process on the bank’s login page, and the bank communicates the success or failure response back to PayU.
PayU marks the transaction status based on the response received from the bank. PayU communicates the success URL to you if the payment is successful. Verify the authenticity of the hash value before accepting or rejecting the invoice order. For the list of parameters in the response body for the PayU Hosted integration, refer to~~ Collect Payments with PayU Hosted Checkout~~ under API Reference.
Updated 10 days ago