Creating a split involves the following:
- The marketplace owners are referred to as the “aggregator merchant”
- The individual providers or sub-sellers of that marketplace are referred to as “child merchants”
- The fee that the parent Merchant can optionally apply per Sub Merchant transaction is called the “aggregatorCharges”.
- The amount that will be settled to given child merchants is referred to as the “amountToBeSettled”.
To perform a basic API setup for adding a payment, adding splits (sub-payment) for payment, and releasing a sub-payment:
- Implement any of the following split APIs to split at your end using the transaction id generated:
Note: You can implement the convenience fee for any of the above Split APIs. For more information on convenience fee, refer to Convenience Fee Handling.
Updated about 2 months ago