The Check is Domestic or Card BIN API is used to detect whether a particular BIN number is international or domestic. It is also useful to determine:
- card’s issuing bank
- card type such as, Visa, Master, etc.,
- card category such as Credit/Debit, etc.
- var1 is bin number which is the first 6 digits of a Credit/Debit card.
|For more information on how to generate the Key and Salt, refer to any of the following:
- Production: Generate Merchant Key and Salt
- Test: Generate Test Merchant Key and Salt
|Hash logic for this API is:
|For JSON fields description, refer to Additional Info for General APIs
Use the following sample values while trying out the API:
var1(first six digit of the card): 512345.