Welcome to the PayU India API Reference documentation. This comprehensive guide provides developers with the information they need to seamlessly integrate PayU's payment processing capabilities into their applications and websites. Whether you're building an e-commerce platform, a mobile app, or any online service that requires secure and reliable payment processing, our APIs have you covered. The API Reference is categorized into following:
Limitations with API Reference
You cannot do test or mock API calls for certain APIs on this API Reference. PayU currently does not support the following APIs related to certain products or features with Test environment:
- General APIs
- Certain Refund flows
- UPI flows with Server-to-Server
- Refund Transaction
- Recurring Payments or Subscriptions
- Flows involving UPI payment mode
- Save Cards
- Model 2 - Zero Code Change flows
- Collect Payments
- Split Settlements (only a few APIs supported)
- Pre-authorize payment (with PayU Hosted Checkout integration)
For the test card numbers, test UPI handle, test wallet, etc. to be used in API Reference, refer to Test Cards, UPI ID and Wallets.
You can try using the Test Environment or Sandbox with most of the PayU India APIs in API Reference. Enter the values for the parameters/field in the form data and then click Try It. The response is displayed based on the values entered in the form data.
- A static Test key is used with Test environment across the Collect Payment, General, Split Settlements and Pre-authorize APIs under API Reference. Hence, when you peruse the code on the API Reference, you need to replace the Test key with your Production key and Product environment URL.
- All the parameters marked required must be filled to enable the Generate Hash button.
- The example listed (like a cookie) in each parameter field is for reference purposed only, so it is suggested to type the values similar to the listed example.
- Use only the the test card numbers, test UPI handle, test wallet, etc. in API Reference, refer to Test Cards, UPI ID and Wallets.
Should you encounter any issues or have questions during your integration process, our dedicated support team is here to assist you. Visit https://help.payu.in and raise a ticket.