The Send OTP API is used to:
- Used to send the OTP to verify the merchant’s primary details or bank update details
- Used to generate the user token required for authorization
This is authorised through a client token generated using the client ID and secret.
The access token is required in the Bearer field of the header. For more information on getting the access token, refer to Get Token API.
|Indicates the purpose of the API. The following APIs use different scopes in this field
Add or Update Bank Detail API uses any of the following according to the use case:
For Payment Link APIs:
- Create Payment Link API: create_payment_links
- Get Single Payment Link API: read_payment_links
- Change Status and Expiry for a Payment Link API: update_payment_links